Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar tu experiencia. Si sigues navegando, consideramos que aceptas nuestra Política de cookies. close
Now we ship to EEUU and Mexico!
Terms and Conditions of sale
2. USE OF OUR WEBSITE Only the current Terms and Conditions are applicable to the use of this website and take precedence over previous terms and conditions. By placing your order you are declaring you have read and agree to the current Terms and Conditions in its entirety. By using this website you agree to: 1. You can use this website only to make enquiries or place legally valid orders. 2. You will not be able to place a speculative, fake or fraudulent order. 3. You are required to provide your email, postal address and other contact details and be aware that we may use this information to contact you if necessary. In compliance with current legislation we will not, under any circumstances, pass your personal details on to third parties. Your contact details will be used only to receive our Newletter which you can cancel on request by contacting us through our contact form. If you do not subscribe to our Newsletter, the information you provide when placing your order will be used solely to process your order. 4. If you do not provide the information we need, we will be unable to process your order. 5. By placing an order on this website, you are declaring yourself to be over eighteen years of age and have the legal capacity to do so.
3. AVAILABILITY Articles on this website are available for delivery in Spain and countries listed under shipping. For countries not listed, please contact us for information through our contact form. Since we require full details of the exact delivery address we do not deliver to Post Office boxes. To avoid any problems do not forget to provide a telephone number where we can contact you in case you are not at the address at the time of delivery.
4. HOW THE SALE IS APPROVED Contract of sale for any product will only be valid once your order has been processed and accepted by us. In the event that your order is not accepted your payment will be refunded in full. Once your order has been processed you will receive an email to confirm we have received your order. Please note this does not mean your order has been accepted by us. All orders are provisional until accepted. The sale is agreed to only when you receive confirmation of delivery and this refers exclusively to items shown on the confirmation of delivery. We are not obliged to supply any other product.
5. PRODUCT AVAILABLILITY All orders are subject to availability. In the event of any problems with regard to stocks or supply we can offer substitute products at the same price or at a different price but, if you do not want alternative products, the amount you have paid will be refunded in full. We reserve the right to remove any product or content from this website at any time. We do not accept liability for the consequences of the removal or modification of any product or content on the website.
There are two shipping options: standard home delivery or delivery to be picked up in store. The store pick-up option is only available in selected stores: Rambla de Catalunya (Barcelona), CC Illa Diagonal (Barcelona), C/Lagasca (Madrid), C/Fuencarral (Madrid), C/Hermosilla (Madrid), C/Ercilla (Bilbao), Santander, San Sebastián, Sevilla, Oviedo and La Coruña.
If you have chosen store pick-up, you will also receive a notification when your order has been sent from our warehouse. Once the order reaches the selected store, we will send you another text message and an email to let you know. If you do not collect your order within 48 hours, you will receive a reminder message.
Deliveries are handled by courier MRW, REDYSER, UPS and ASM. Delivery times vary according to destination. Standard delivery times for Spain and Portugal between 48-72h working days aprox. 5 to 7 working days for deliveries within the European Community and 15 to 20 working days outside the European Community. In the case of orders with store pick-up, the delivery time is 24 - 72 working hours.
The cost of delivery varies depending on the delivery location. Charges are calculated automatically by weight and volume for different delivery zones. To view delivery costs once you have selected your products, click on basket and select your delivery zone.
Please note: since we require full details of the exact delivery address we do not deliver to Post Office boxes We would be grateful if you could provide us with a contact telephone number to avoid any problems in case you are not at the address at the time of delivery.
The orders are prepared and sent from our warehouse in Barcelona, therefore public holidays in Barcelona will affect to delivery time.
The delivery time will be extended if you order on one of the following dates (year 2018): 1st and 6th January; holidays during Easter; 1st and 21st May; 15th August; 11th and 24th September; 12th October; 1st November; and 6th, 8th, 25th and 26th December.
To collect your order, you must show the order confirmation email with the reference number and your national identity card (the name on the identity card must match the one on the order). It is essential that you provide the order reference number, as you will not be given your order without the reference number.
If someone else will collect your order, they must show the confirmation and a signed letter authorising them to collect it. This authorisation must contain the names and identity number of both people, and the signature of the person who made the purchase. The orders cannot be collected without one of these requirements.
There is a maximum period of 21 days for in-store collection of an order. If at the end of this period you have not collected your order, it will automatically be returned to our offices and we will proceed to carry out the refund.
You don't need to queue at the till to collect your order, you can ask a member of staff directly.
Delivery for store pick-up is free.
7. PRICE AND PAYMENT
Product prices are those specified on our website at the time of purchase, with the exception of apparent errors. Despite making every intention to make sure all prices shown on our webpage are correct, pricing errors can still occur. If we find the price of the products you have ordered to be incorrect we will inform you as soon as possible with the option to either cancel or reconfirm your order at the correct price. If we are unable to contact you the order will be considered cancelled and payment will be refunded in full. Prices shown on the webpage are inclusive of taxes but do not include delivery costs. Price changes can be made at any time but will not affect orders for which we have already sent confirmation of delivery. By making a card payment you confirm to be the owner of the card Payment cards will be checked and authorised by the issuing body but if the payment is not authorised we will not accept responsibility for any delay or non-delivery of goods and we will be unable to approve the sale.
8. EXCHANGE AND RETURNS
How to exchange an online purchase (size, colour or model): at one of our stores, by presenting the purchase receipt that comes in the box or a printed copy of the invoice from the “My Orders” section of our website.
You have 20 days from receipt of your purchase to process your exchange and the following conditions must be met:
- The product must be unused. - It must be returned in the same condition as that in which it was received. To request an exchange, please contact us by email at email@example.com the reference number of your order and your name, as well as the reason for requesting the exchange.
- You must send the item using or including its original packaging, as well as the instructions, documentation and packaging that may have accompanied the product. No exchange or refund will be provided for any product that is not in the same condition as that in which it was received or that has been used in any way beyond merely opening the packaging.
For hygiene reasons, we do not accept exchanges or returns for underwear. Bikinis and swimsuits can be exchanged or returned if the hygiene sticker is still attached. Jewellery must be in its original packaging and intact.
Exchanges will only be provided for products purchased via our online store.
You have two options when requesting a return for an online purchase:
1. At one of our stores, by presenting the purchase receipt that comes in the box. In this case, a voucher will be issued for the corresponding amount.
2. From home, by requesting a refund by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In this case, the customer will be required to pay any delivery costs and these will be deducted from the refund amount.
In either case, you have 20 days from receipt of your purchase to process your exchange and the following conditions must be met: - The product must be unused. - It must be returned in the same condition as that in which it was received.
Once received, we will examine the product and notify you by email within a reasonable period whether the product is eligible for refund or replacement. Once a refund is approved, you will receive the funds via the same payment method as used for the purchase. Please remember that any credit card refunds will always depend on your bank.
No refund will be provided for any product not received in the same condition as that in which it was dispatched or that has been used in any way beyond merely opening the packaging.
Refunds will only be provided for products purchased via our online store.
*For hygiene reasons, we do not accept exchanges or returns for underwear. Bikinis and swimsuits can be exchanged or returned if the hygiene sticker is still attached. Jewellery must be in its original packaging and intact.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY Our liability with regard to any item purchased on our website is strictly limited to the purchase price of the product. Due to the open nature of this website and the possibility of errors occurring in the storage and transmission process of digital information. We are unable to guarantee the accuracy and security of information transmitted or obtained through this webpage, except where explicitly stated otherwise.
10. COPYRIGHT NOTICE Acknowledge and be aware all copyrights, registered trademarks and other intellectual property rights concerning any material or content included as part of this website remains the property of Textiles y Confecciones Brownie S.L at all times.
11. WRITTEN COMMUNICATION By using this website you agree to accept the majority of communication with ourselves will be electronically submitted. We must be notified wherever possible through our contact form. Notifications are understood to have been received 24 hours after an email is sent. If you believe you have not received a notification please contact us through our contact form.
12. SEVERABILITY Any part of the current legal terms and conditions or provisions considered to be invalid, illegal or unfeasible in any way by the legal authorities will be eliminated from the remainder of the terms and conditions which will continue to apply insofar as the law permits.
14. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION The sale of products through our website will be governed by Spanish legislation. The current clause will not, in any way, affect Consumer Rights as recognised by legislation currently in force.